Stotesbury Transfer Limited was established in 1950 by founder V.A. Stotesbury. Primarily a milk transporter based in the small village of Richwood, located in Oxford County, Ontario. In 1980 his two sons re-located the business to Kitchener, Ontario, expanding the milk haulage division throughout the Waterloo Region and surrounding areas. Milk haulage, from farm tank to dairy processor, continues to be an integral part of the business.
In 1987 a dedicated over-the-road tanker was put into service for a large North American snack processor. This new market exposure combined with our dedication to exceeding customer expectations and family orientated business ethics brought many new customers and business opportunities transporting exclusive bulk liquid food products. Our relationship with various North American Food Processors, Salad Dressing, Confectionery, Beverage Manufactures and Food Innovators grew, and continues to grow to this day. We are pleased that we have developed many strong, long term business relationships.
The tradition proudly carries on today with a third generation of Stotesbury’s being involved in the daily operations.